Wether you need to insure a cafe, a local sandwich shop, a chain of coffee shops, a Take away shop or a Restaurant. we have a quality product that answers your needs. Our comprehensive policies meet the needs.
This product meets the demands and needs of those Business proprietors who wish to have cover in place to protect their assets and earnings. Your Schedule and Statement of Fact shows the cover you have selected. The choices you have made will depend on your personal circumstances.
You should check your Schedule and Statement of Fact carefully to ensure you have the required cover. This statement does not form part of the terms and conditions of your policy.
This Statement of Fact forms part of your insurance contract. It is a record of answers specifically provided to ourselves, and also of some Your
Schedule and Statement of Fact shows the cover you have selected. The choices you have made will depend on your personal circumstances. The information recorded in this document has been material to our assessment of :
1) your eligibility for this policy;
2) the terms and conditions applying to your policy;
3) your insurance premium.
Please check this form immediately. If any of the information is incorrect please call your broker on their usual number - failure to do so could invalidate the policy from inception or result in a claim being repudiated.
You or any of your partners or directors either personally or in connection with any business which you/they have been involved have never:
The Premises / Buildings of the Business being proposed:
Employers' Liability is automatically included at £10,000,000
Public and Products Liability is automatically included at £5,000,000
Number of Covers:
What is the Scores on the Doors rating?
1) The Final Exit Door of the premises is fitted with either a mortice deadlock / hook lock, which has 5 or more levers with matching boxed striking plate and conforms to BS3621 standard, or a cylinder operated deadlock or a deadlocking multi-point locking system. Timber doors frames to be at least 45mm thick. All aluminium framed doors are to be fitted with a swing bolt type mortice deadlock.
2) All other external doors and all internal doors giving access to any part of the building not occupied by the insured for the purposes of the business, are fitted with either, the security detailed in 1), or two key operated security bolts of doors, fitted approximately 30cm from both the top and bottom of the door.
3) All Cellar Flaps are fitted with the security as detailed in 1), or 5 lever close-shackle padlocks, together with substantial locking bars.
4) All ground floor and basement opening windows and skylights and all other opening windows and skylights, accessible from roofs, balconies, decks, canopies, down pipes or canopies must be fitted with key operated window locks or permanently fixed shut.
Any door or window officially designated to be a Fire Exit by the Fire Authority is excluded from these requirements.
You have successfully send form.